HAZWOPER: Fire Prevention
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
"HAZWOPER: Fire Prevention" helps employees to understand the special hazards that can be created when hazardous materials catch fire... and what can be done to help prevent this from occurring. Length: 22 minutes
- The Three Components of Fire
- Sources of Ignition and Types of Fuel
- The Four Classes of Fires
- Approved Storage Containers
- Safety Measures to Take During a Chemical Spill
- Using Fire Extinguishersd
- vacuation procedures...and more