Breathing Air "Bottle Watch" Emergency Standby Person Training
The 72hr interactive version is an online elearning course with interactive knowledge checks / quiz questions. You WILL receive a completion certificate.
The 48hr streaming version is video only, and does NOT include a completion certificate.
This program discusses the role of the emergency standby person also referred to as a “bottle watch.” A "bottle watch" is required when supplied air respirators are provided for cargo vapors or gases that have the potential to reach IDLH (immediately dangerous to life or health) concentrations in the workplace.
Recommended for both standby "bottle watch" personnel, and those using air supplied respirators. Length: 26 minutes
- IDLH Atmospheres
- The Role of the Breathing Air Bottle Watch
- The Breathing Air Supply System
- SAR and Emergency Escape Auxiliary Breathing Air Cylinder
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Emergency Response
- Bottle Watch Best Practices