Working Smart: A Guide to Soft Tissue Injury Prevention and Wellness for Oilfield Employees
Streaming Videos DO NOT include a record of completion/certificate.
Videos expire 48 hours from the time of purchase.
Working in the oilfield can be physically strenuous with its risks of sprains, strains and disease. In fact, soft tissue injury is the number one reason for lost time in the oilfield industry. This program can help prevent these injuries by teaching employees to work in neutral body positions that can alleviate built-up stress on the body, allowing them to safely perform difficult tasks.
All lifting, pushing, and pulling job functions demonstrated in this program are from actual job tasks performed within the oilfield industry. Such tasks include working with tongs, slips, wrenches, mud sacks, and activities like welding, painting, operating the drilling controls and even working in an office. No employee should be without this potentially life-saving instruction. Length: 51 minutes
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Ergonomic Intervention and Equipment
- How to Work in Stress Free Neutral Postures
- Warm Up Stretching & Posture Relief for Your Back
- Warm Up Stretching & Posture Relief for Your Extremities
- Proper Lifting Techniques
- Maintaining Good Physical Fitness
- Early Intervention and Treatment For Soft Tissue Injuries
- Maintaining Good Nutrition